21 Days Deluxe Honeymoon in Bali Java
Visit Bali, Lombok, and Java!
Three of the most exciting place to visit in Indonesia when you travel to South East Asia.
Each of places has their own uniqueness in many ways.
Bali is known as one of the most romantic island in the world where many worldwide celebrities have visited to spend their holidays. Best known as well on a movie Eat, Pray, Love, starred by Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem. While Gili Trawangan is part of Lombok island, located in the northwest coast of Lombok, and being of the most popular destinations for remote island experience in Indonesia.
Yogyakarta lies at the center of Java, where you can see the biggest buddhist temple which is also one of the 7 wonders in the world and one of UNESCO World Heritage colelctions: Borobudur temple. Our recent worldwide famous people that visited Borobudur temple is Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook.
On this 3 weeks of adventure you will be taken in several places in Bali, Lombok, and Java.
Start your honeymoon by staying in a front beach resort facing the world famous Kuta beach. A perfect way to loosen up your jetlag and get your energy back by just relaxing on the beach for few days. Once you are charged, we will take you to a magical place called Ubud. Ubud is known for its tranquility, romantic, and cultural. You can experience having a nice lunch in the middle of rice fields, bicycling around the areas, or chilling in small cafes.
After Ubud, we will take you to go to Yogyakarta that lies on Java island, another island that has different culture than Bali. You will visit Borobudur temple, visit the Sultan Palace, shopping experience at the famous Malioboro street, and other activities. Going back from Yogyakarta with activities might get you a bit exhausted. That is why we will take you to enjoy one of the calmest beach in Bali, Sanur where you can just enjoy the beach and conveniently walk to local shops, restaurants and markets.
Not enough with beaches? Don’t worry because after Sanur, you will go for a week to one of the famous island called Gili Trawangan. Gili is a small yet special island because there is no motorcycle or car at the island. People get around with bicycle, by walking, or by horse cart called cidomo. On your last honeymoon trip, we will take you back to Bali and introduce you to one of the famous area called Seminyak, where you can find world class restaurants and beach clubs. This is a chance to indulge yourself at a hair salon or massage at the spa, and shop high quality products. To keep the romance, you will stay at a honeymoon duplex villa with your own private pool.
Prices start from: 35 900SEK or € 3900
- 4 days 3 nights stay including breakfast at Mahala Hasa Villa, Seminyak
- 4 days 3 nights stay including breakfast at Bhuwana Hotel, Ubud
- 4 days 3 nights stay including breakfast at Griya Santrian Beach Resort, Sanur
- 6 days 5 nights stay including breakfast at Ombak Sunset, Gili Trawangan
- 4 days 3 nights stay including breakfast at Patra Bali, Kuta
- 4 days 3 nights stay including breakfast at Grand Aston, Yogyakarta
- Return airplane tickets from Bali to Yogyakarta, operated by Garuda Indonesia Airways
- Return fastboat tickets from Bali to Gili Trawangan, operated by Bluewater Express
- Pick up/drop off transportation from airport to hotel and between hotels.
- Travel assistant during your stay in Bali
- 2 hours relaxing body massage treatment at Mahala Hasa Villa
- 2,5 hours indulging romantic spa for two at Bhuwana Hotel
- 1x romantic dinner at Mahala Hasa Villa
- 1x romantic dinner at Bhuwana Hotel
- Bicycling and rice field trecking in Ubud
- 1x sweet cake honeymooner from Bhuwana Hotel
- 1x private day tour in Bali
- Romantic honeymoon gift from Mahala Vasa Villa
- Special welcome gift from Bali Wedding by Tirtha
For more information and inquiries, please contact us.