12 Days Honeymoon in Bali
Visit Bali! One of the most exciting place to visit in Indonesia when you travel to South East Asia. Bali is known as one of the most romantic island in the world where many worldwide celebrities have visited to spend their holidays. Best known as well on a movie Eat, Pray, Love, starred by Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem.
On this 12 days of honeymoon, you will enjoy your first days in Bali at one of the hip, yet exclusive area called Seminyak, where you will find nice beaches, shopping, spas, and world class beach clubs and restaurants in the area. You will stay in a honeymoon duplex villa with your own private pool and enjoy other services at the villa. Then we will take you to Ubud, the magical place for couples. Ubud is known for its tranquility, romantic, and cultural. You can experience having a nice lunch in the middle of rice fields, bicycling around the areas, or chilling in small cafes. To fill one of your daily activities in Ubud, we will take you to a one day tour, where you can visit Balinese village, coffee plantations, Kintamani temple, and many more.
Your last honeymoon days will be spent in Sanur area, where you can just relax the whole day at the international beach front resort. Sanur is known for its calm beach and beautiful sunrise. And if you want to have some water activities, Sanur is the perfect place to do snorkeling and diving, which is included also on your honeymoon package.
Prices start from: 19 900SEK or € 2200
- 4 days 3 nights stay including breakfast at Mahala Hasa Villa, Seminyak
- 4 days 3 nights stay including breakfast at Artini 3 Cottage, Ubud
- 6 days 5 nights stay including breakfast at Griya Santrian Beach Resort, Sanur
- Pick up/drop off transportation from airport to hotel and between hotels.
- Travel assistant during your stay in Bali
- 2 hours relaxing body massage treatment at the Villa
- 1x romantic dinner
- 1x private day tour in Bali (Kintamani Tour)
- 1x private snorkeling
- Honeymoon set up at the Villa
- Romantic honeymoon gift from Mahala Vasa Villa
- Special welcome gift from Bali Wedding by Tirtha
For more information and inquiries, please contact us.